- This event has passed.
Dani Supper Club with Cura: 7 ravioli in 700 colours
23rd November 2017 @ 19:00 - 21:30£35
As some of you may know, I’ve always had a crush on pasta. My old pasta maker had lived with me for over 15 years – it was a special birthday present from friends. When it recently broke down I bought a new one and started to research and experiment with it. Since then I’ve discovered new techniques, shapes, textures and colours that take the ravioli concept to the next level.
If you’ve ever enjoyed a dish of fresh pasta, this is one for you.
I hope you’ll enjoy this multi-coloured menu:
7 ravioli dishes in 700 colours:
- Pumpkin and goat cheese ravioli with tomato and black olive sauce
- Wild mushrooms and pancetta ravioli with spinach and ricotta sauce
- Salted cod and honey ravioli with tomato, capers and walnuts sauce
- Crab and leek ravioli with peppers and nuts ragout
- Pheasant onion and pine nuts ravioli with wild mushroom and truffles
- Pork belly and apple ravioli with cabbage and pork jus
- Strawberry and mint ravioli with hot vanilla custard and chocolate foam
As some of you know, my supper club isn’t the most lucrative work I do, but it’s definitely where all my love goes. The menu is £35 and you can bring your own drink if you like.
As ever, if you are vegetarian or have any allergies or intolerances just let me know in advance at email@example.com and I will prepare similar alternative dishes.
Tickets are sold out